Welcome to the 2017 Annual Meeting. At this meeting we will use the ASCLS Online CE Organizer program. You will use this online program to generate your P.A.C.E. ® certificate for the meeting. We will not be passing attendance rosters at each session and you will not have a P.A.C.E. ® certificate to be validated at the end of the meeting.
At the end of each session, the moderator will announce a unique session code for that particular session. Record the session number on the Session Record Form (provided in your attendee packet and available at the Registration Desk. You will need this number to get credit for attending the session. When you get home, go to the ASCLS CE Organizer webpage at http://ceorganizer.ascls.org/login. The onscreen instructions will lead you through the process to prepare your certificate.
Here is a brief summary to use the ASCLS CE Organizer:
1. At the ASCLS homepage, www.ascls.org, click on CE Organizer
2. ASCLS members will Log In using the same username and password used to enter the Members Section of the website. If you do not have a username and password follow the link to register. If you are not an ASCLS member, click the “Register Here” link to create a username and password.
3. Once logged in, click on Certificates.
4. In the list of ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® approved events, scroll to Regional Events, location ASCLS-Iowa and click on “P.A.C.E. Certificates”.
5. On the next screen, check ALL the boxes for each of the sessions you attended and click “Next” at the bottom of the page. Note: if your web browser is Firefox, you may need to scroll to the far right to see the check boxes.
6. On the following screen enter the unique session code for each session and click “Next.”
7. On the final screen you can print and/or save your certificate.
CE Organizer is the method by which national ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® credit will be administered. Not only will CE Organizer allow you to print out your P.A.C.E. ® certificate, it will also list your CE in a personal transcript. You may self-enter other non-P.A.C.E. ® continuing education into your transcript as well. Note that because the transcripts may contain self-entered data, ASCLS cannot attest to its validity. You will still need your original certificates for re-certification or renewal of your license. The transcript service is free for all ASCLS members; there is an annual fee for non-members.
ENTER SESSION CODES BY OCTOBER 31, 2017
Meeting P.A.C.E. Coordinator
Kim Von Ahsen